Bocconi Business School – Milan, Italy
This program is open to all VT students, but Bocconi's main study areas are Economics, Management, Finance and Law. Students should be in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5. Exchange students are allowed to select courses from all Departments.
Italian Language Requirements
Students who plan to take classes in Italian must have successfully completed 3000 level Italian prior to their semester abroad.
- University site
- Dates: Academic year or one semester
- Credit hours: Varies, arrange for credit transfer prior to departure
- Recommended level: Sophomores or Juniors
- Course map
- Bocconi Exchange students welcome guide:
- For more information: Email Jennifer Clevenger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Visit the Global Education office to apply