*In English unless otherwise noted. Some Internships can be done in home language, if desired.*
Why should you consider interning abroad?
- 79% of employers see global awareness as more important than a degree
- Interning abroad helps you gain transferrable soft skills
- You will enhance your Curriculum Vitae
- You will boost your employability
- You will expand your global network
All Pamplin Students Traveling Abroad for Exchanges, Research, Research or Conferences MUST Complete Five Important Steps:
- Meet with Pamplin International Programs – Call (540)231-6602 or stop by Pamplin 1046 to schedule an appointment.
- Register through the Global Education Office (GEO)
- Attend the required GEO Orientation
- Enroll in CEIP course https://career.vt.edu/experience/ceip.html
- Must carry CISI Medical and Security Assistance Insurance
BRAND NEW! Remote Internship Available!
- ESAC – European Study Abroad Center
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIED ABROAD
- MULTIPLE COUNTRIES
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
*Virginia Tech has forbidden students to take any on-site international internships (except for international students working in their home countries). Virtual internships are encouraged this summer.