Did you know…? All Pamplin students traveling abroad for exchanges, internships, research, or conferences, must complete three important steps. Contact Dr. Jennifer Clevenger (email@example.com) for more information.
Bilateral exchanges allow you to pay Virginia Tech tuition and study at another university. Many programs teach business classes in English so you can live in a country where you speak some of the local language, but are maybe not ready to take classes taught in the language. The University Global Education Office has information on international universities and the courses they offer and the language of instruction.
There are many universities where you can study for a semester, year or summer. The following schools have been chosen for several reasons including their strong academic programs, English-language classes, internship classes and location.
You must complete several forms to participate in an exchange. The University Global Education Office can help you with these forms.
Follow the links below to learn more about what each university has to offer business majors.
All programs offer classes in English.
- MODUL University – Vienna, Austria
- University of Ghent – Ghent, Belgium
- University of Turku – Turku, Finland
- Burgundy School of Business – Dijon, France
- Telecom School of Management – Paris (Evry), France
- Technical University of Munich – Munich, Germany
- Bocconi Business School – Milan, Italy
- Zurich University of Appplied Sciences – Zurich, Switzerland
- University of Kent – Canterbury, United Kingdom
- Oxford Brookes University – Oxford, United Kingdom
- University of Shefield – Shefield, United Kingdom
- University of Technology – Sydney, Australia
- University of the Sunshine Coast – Queensland, Australia
- Korea University – Seoul, South Korea
- University of Hong Kong – Hong Kong, China
- Koc University – Istanbul, Turkey
- University of San Francisco Quito – Quito, Ecuador